Had a dinner there on a recent Saturday night and came away shocked. Had lunch there several times before with generally satisfactory results. But the dinner was something else. We had a remarkably inept and obviously untrained waiter who brought the appetizers and main courses at the same time. When told that this timing wasn't good and that the entrees needed to be removed, he replied "I can take them away but they'll just sit under a heat lamp and dry out". And they did.There were many other difficulties too, despite a nearly empty restaurant. A later chat with the manager showed why: her attitude was worse than the waiter's, as difficult as that was. Further reflection by the very dining-wise group I dined with confirmed a unanimous opinion: the most atrociously bad service we ever had at a restaurant. It's still hard for me to believe. Diners beware!