General Discussion

What are these little cakes called!?


General Discussion 15

What are these little cakes called!?

sickfilms | Aug 15, 2012 12:30 AM

So, this is going to be a rather silly question but, hopefully someone somewhere knows what I am talking about. Around the holidays (at least I think that's when they seem most popular) some people bring in these little cake like treats into work.. to best describe them - they are little square cakes with some kind of chocolate coating and the ones I've had tasted like they MIGHT have a little bit of liqueur in them. They are really rich. A co-worker told me what they were called but I totally forgot and I've been trying to find a recipe for them but, can't look for them without the actual name.
Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound