Cookware 2

Where do you buy a protective cover for a table?

polish_girl | Jan 14, 2008 02:13 PM

I am sure they exist, I just don't know where to look for them, or how to call it. Can anybody guide me how you find a good, thick protecting cover for my dining room table, so next time I spill hot tea or put a hot pot on it the table doesn't get ruined?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound