Got to stop in last night for its soft opening and it was a very good meal. Still working out the kinks but their public opening is RIGHT now! Some highlights below
* Communal tables made of lovely, reclaimed wood
* Full bar and self-serve wine bar
* Play area for kids
* Candied and baconed bull nuts as starter, yum!
* High quality locally sourced meat for burger, plenty of heft and bite
* Casual, eclectic environment, great for pre-show or pre-game meal
* Still getting the on-site brewery going but should be good stuff
Overall a nice stop for a quick bite in the $10+ range. I'm sure they will evolve quickly over the next several months, the owner Seth is a very creative and committed fellow. It's going to be good, people...