We're a young 2-bride couple with big dreams and reasonable expectations of what we can afford, no champagne tastes.
A casual, low-key or offbeat bridal shower for 90 women.
Who knew our wedding invites are mostly women?
- location + food, or a fun location that can allow outside catering
- $20 per person or less, for 90 people
- brunch, lunch, buffet, or other modest meal
- near-ish to Fairfield area, bonus points if closer to NY area but areas farther out are welcome too. Orange, Monroe, Shelton - we love 'em too.
- any flavors or styles welcome including Italian, Mexican, BBQ, Chinese, Indian, burgers, sandwiches, small rent-the-whole-place or big pick-a-room
It doesn't have to be fancy or frilly, just decent food and a place big enough for our massive Italian families.
I'll be happy to hear about great, inexpensive halls to rent but generally prefer a restaurant or party room that does the food and maybe even the clean-up for us. We've usually just catered big parties ourselves at a hall, but this is one of those few events when I can't be a sweaty mess. It's also bigger than our usual size.
Help? We haven't a clue. Thanks for your help!