General Discussion

another buchery question


Live your best food life.

Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts.
Sign Up For Free
General Discussion 2

another buchery question

Collie Man | Feb 25, 2008 10:02 PM

When cleaning a bonless strip loin, there is a small, very tender musley "cap" on the back side of the stip, under the fat cap. I usualy remove this piece and sell it as Chateau breiand, but as of late I am qurious if this bit of meat has a specific name. Any chance anyone out there knows what I'm talking about {just finished a shift, so yea, I'm drunk} and can name this cut {very tender, best marbled piece of the cow it seems} for me?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound