9 SuggestionsExpand Map
I was wondering if anyone could make any great food suggestions in Westchester. About 2 years ago, my wife and I moved out of Brooklyn to Yonkers and we have been searching to find quality restaurants for a while. A lot of the place that we have found are either super expensive or bland.
Maybe we just know where to go. Good restaurants, markets, places to go for fish or beers or views, etc.?
The one thing that we do miss about Brooklyn is the easy availability of a great variety of ethnic foods and restaurant options. Of course, we are not looking for Brooklyn in Yonkers (in fact, I’d really like Brooklyn to stay in Brooklyn as opposed to the “New Brooklyn” in the Hudson Valley or in Spain or wherever), but there must be great and unique foods around in Westchester.
So, if anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear.
Places we’ve liked:
• Saltaire in Port Chester – amazing happy hour, great bar.
• Nawab in Yonkers. Delicious quality Pakistani/Indian.
• We love some of the breweries, including Broken Bow & Captain Lawrence.
• H2O is a great place, especially at the bar (noticing a trend?).
• Coals in Bronxville for an incredibly thin slice, amazing.
• Beer Noggin is really nice.
• Bridgeview in Sleepy Hollow for great bar food
106 Main St
394 City Island Ave
The Bronx, NY
10 Warburton Ave
18-20 Park Pl
156 Fifth Ave
Village of Pelham, NY
64 Main St
14 Cedar St
Dobbs Ferry, NY
39 Chestnut St
Dobbs Ferry, NY
20 N Central Ave
by Jen Wheeler | It's fall, which means its time to pay tribute to that iconic mascot of the season. As a food, as...
by Pamela Vachon | These healthy fall salad recipes will keep you eating well all autumn, and cast your favorite fall...
by Jen Wheeler | Never underestimate the power of a one pot meal (or one pan, as the case may be). This easy sheet...