i realize the title of this post is a little less appealing than most posts, but i thought i'd ask the community to help me out here.
i got some broccoli at the organic farmers market and found a little green worm. through the help of google i found that they are called cabbage loopers, but i couldn't find out if they were bad for my health or not in case i accidentally consumed one.
i mean, are their eggs bad, like parasites and stuff? could they cause digestive and health problems like other parasites i've read about that affect humans?
i was so icked out i just threw out the rest of the broccoli (which i'm sure i shouldn't have done).
can anyone tell me if it's ok to accidentally eat a green worm?
by Brianne Garrett | New year, new me. It’s a popular mantra that we all tell ourselves going into a new year—vowing that...
by Gretchen Lidicker | If you want to eat less sugar, finding no-sugar and low sugar breakfast recipes that are both easy...