19 SuggestionsExpand Map
Hi Chowhounds. Newly in town and would love to hear your recommendations on any of the following:
1. Favorite restaurants in a converted space? Ex. warehouse, tramshed, churches, etc.
2. Seating that has a direct view into the kitchen? This is for when I dine solo, so any related suggestions are welcomed as well.
3. Places that serve whole fish/shellfish, but not Asian as I have that at home?
4. Places with insane number of courses. For example, there were 20 courses today at Hunan, and even though it all tasted mediocre, the experience was fun.
5. Places where you can have a cup of tea in a calm environment after 10pm.
Price range and location are flexible for all questions.
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Chowhound Editors | Update, July 17: Amazon's Prime Day sale has officially ended. Some of the deals below are still live...
by Joey Skladany | Prime Day, Amazon's version of Black Friday, has officially arrived and the number of sales is more...
by Grace Gonzalez | Macy’s is the newest retailer to begin offering crazy summer discounts, introducing its new promotion...
by David Watsky | The sous vide method hit the mainstream a few years ago but if you haven't had a chance to try out...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.