Hi Chowhounds. Newly in town and would love to hear your recommendations on any of the following:
1. Favorite restaurants in a converted space? Ex. warehouse, tramshed, churches, etc.
2. Seating that has a direct view into the kitchen? This is for when I dine solo, so any related suggestions are welcomed as well.
3. Places that serve whole fish/shellfish, but not Asian as I have that at home?
4. Places with insane number of courses. For example, there were 20 courses today at Hunan, and even though it all tasted mediocre, the experience was fun.
5. Places where you can have a cup of tea in a calm environment after 10pm.
Price range and location are flexible for all questions.