I'm considering a "bottom-freezer" refrigerator for the 1st time and can really use some feedback:
Here are my reservations:
1) Bottom swing door annoying - ? (Pull out drawers seem pricey)
2) Digging through basket / Organizational issues?
3) Hard to pull out drawer? (door will barely open 90 degrees, bags crammed and hits top shelf?)
4) Less freezer usable room than top freezer variety?
5) No door pockets?
1) a frequent freezer user
2) a frequent crisper drawers user
3) a freezer stuffer (always seems 95% full)
4) tight space (can barely fit 33 in)
5) Currently 18cu ft fridge; hoping to go up to 20 - 21 cu ft
6) have been bending/kneeling down to sort crispers and didn't mind it too much - but maybe because I didn't know any better?
Any inputs, thoughts, brand/model recs appreciated!
I'm thinking something like this - pretty basic and on a smallish side:
Initially I was going to get this. Really good reviews, and many reviewers say it seems roomy for the size.