Looking for suggestions for a birthday dinner, with a few requirements (actually more than a few..)
- birthday girl is 40+ and would prefer a hip atmosphere with a cool vibe
- she is mostly a vegetarian
- dinner party likely to = 8, which may or may not include a vegan and a 4 year old (actually an adult vegan AND and 4 year old vegan..although the latter will be happy with fries or noodles)
- need a reservation for Feb 12, which I suspect will be challenging given the big V-day rush
- location - generally downtown Southish (S. of Eglinton, east of Dufferin)
- price not really an issue
I was thinking maybe Origin, Woodlot, C5...but this is a tough group!! Your help is certainly appreciated!