I am looking for a modern French restaurant that is open on Mondays (no mean feat!), to celebrate my husband's birthday.
For "event" dining, we prefer modern over terroir/bistro cuisine.
The cherry on top would be:
* Good but reasonably-priced wine list, or menus with a wine-pairing focus
* light-filled restaurant (if indeed this wonderful weather lasts until next Monday)
To give you a better idea of what I'm after, here are some recent(ish) "WOW" dining experiences for us:
* A Noste, near Bourse (the resto upstairs, not casual tapas joint downstairs)
* Rino, in the 11th (now sadly it seems to be closed)
* And for those familiar with Barcelona's dining scene, we loved, loved, LOVED Llamber (If you're in town, GO. But reserve first, it's justifiably popular).
Looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks!