The update is that there is no date -- we've had delays in nailing down a location (the place we had in mind was not available 2/10).
Since 2/17 is a holiday weekend, we're looking at 2/24.
Sorry about the delays -- if so many of you weren't so excited about it we could have it in my living room, but due to size of your enthusiastic response, we're looking into sites that can handle a bigger crowd.
Stay tuned to the board for info -- hopefully we'll have a firm date soon.
Updated 1 month ago | 15
Updated 26 days ago | 17
Updated 1 month ago | 13
Updated 7 hours ago | 46
Updated 6 days ago | 162