me and our model flying club met at this bar-restaurant on wed nite, oct 9, 2013.
i ordered a steak meal, 2 others ordered chicken wings, 1 ordered a chicken quesadia (my apologies for the bad spellling), and lastly, 1 person ordered a burger and fries.
- service is good and attentive
- the chicken wings are tasteless
- the burger looked worse than what is found in micky-dees or burger fling, and the fries are stone cold
- my steak was cooked to exactly what i wanted but the fries are stone cold
- the quesadia was okay, but portion size for an appetizer is too small
do not go to this restaurant. you will be disappointed and out a few bucks.