Hi Jane - try this for gravy to go with your Weber cooked bird:
4 turkey wings (about 3-4 lbs)
2 medium onions, peeled and quartered
1 cup water
8 cups chicken broth (low Na)
2 medium carrots, cut into chunks
2 medium ribs cerery with leafs, cut into chunks
4 sprigs fresh thyme or 1 tsp dried
3/4 cup all purpose flour
2Tbs butter or marg.
1tsp pepper or to taste
1. Heat oven to 400. Put a little water in a large roasting pan, add wings and onions. Cover and roast 1 1/4 hr. or until wings are brown.
2. Put wings in 5-6 quart pot, add wings and onions. Deglaze pan with water and add to pot. Add 6 cups chicken broth, carrots, celery and thyme. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
3. Remove wings. When cool, pull off skin and meat. Save meat for another use. YUM!
4. Strain broth into 3 quart saucepan, discard veges and skim off fat (you can put in frige overnight and remove solidified fat if you want)
5. Whisk flour into remaining 2 cups chicken broth until well blended.
6. Bring broth in saucepan to gentle boil, whisk in flour mixure and boil 4 to 5 minutes to thicken. Stir in butter and pepper and adjust salt.
7. Serve or regrigerate for up to one week or freeze for up to 1 month. Defrost in frige and stir while re-heating.
Credit "Women's Day" - many years ago.