I'll be in Atlanta next week and need some pretty inexpensive options. I'm staying at the Hyatt Regency downtown and would love some walking distance options (and I don't mind hoofing it a bit). I've searched the board and have questions:
1. The only thing I've found near the hotel is Hsu's -- is it good? What else is nearby?
2. Vortex - still seriously good burgers? I notice they have a midtown location -- is it as good as Five Points?
3. Baraonda for Italian looks pretty awesome -- yes?
4. Brekkie spots (though not walkable): Java Jive and Murphy's. Are these worth the drive? Is there anything downtown? FYI, we just got a Flying Biscuit in CLT so I'd like something different.
5. No Mas -- pretty easy drive from the hotel -- worth it?
Please feel free to trash these recs and gimme some new ideas.