I'm looking for a restaurant that can
1. accomodate ~ 40 people (a private room would be great, esp for walking around and mingling)
2. serves Asian cuisine
3. is centrally located to downtown
4. has an abundance of parking
5. isn't Empress Pavilion or Oiwake Buffet
6. costs approx. $15-$20/person
for a casual professional dinner.
one caveat: i know i could pick ANY seafood restaurant in San Gabriel Valley and get good food but so many previous dinners have been held at Empress Pavilion that i'm leaning away from the set banquet type dinners which are often very similar.
trying to be different and still delicious this year!
thanks so much