First time posting, but I've been sifting through a lot of the appliance advice on here and finding it very helpful.
My husband and I are preparing for a kitchen remodel (searching for the perfect 'fixer upper' in our area) and have decided to try and keep our appliance budget around $15 - 18k. Our first priority is the range, and we've decided on the 48" bluestar platinum range top, so we are at ~6k already. Is it possible to round out the rest of our kitchen with some decent appliances on this budget?
Here is what we need, in order of our priorities:
1. Range top - decided on BlueStar 48" platinum ~$6K
2. Double wall oven (electric) - we aren't big bakers if that matters. I like to meal prep each week, and we entertain a lot so the extra oven would get more than occasional usage. I don't care about all the extra electronic features, just a good solid oven.
3. Refrigerator/freezer - want something counter depth and with a bottom drawer freezer. We obviously want something reliable, but other than that we mostly are concerned about aesthetics. I like a lot of storage space, but we also have a deep freezer in the garage. Doesn't need an ice maker if we can add a stand alone one.
4. Venthood - 48 or 52" stainless. We do a lot of high heat sears (mostly sous vide steaks) so we need something that can handle that. Most likely wall mounted.
5. Dishwasher and microwave - just something that looks okay and works. not picky on those.
6. If money allows I'd like to outfit our wet bar with: small wine cooler, small ice machine, small beverage fridge.
Help me spend my money! :)
by Jessica Merritt | If you’re ready to break out of quarantine for some sunshine and relaxation, a picnic might sound...
by David Klein | Whether you’re looking to enhance your backyard BBQ game, beef up your next tailgate (keep the faith...
by Dan Koday | Unbreakable glasses, plates, and other stylish and shatterproof dinnerware is just what you need for...
by Simone Paget | Coolers have come a long way in the last few decades. Find a stylish cooler that fits your aesthetic...