It is our 5 year anniversary this saturday. I have been tasked with looking for a "special occasion" restaurant for dinner. The stipulations are: great ambiance, good appetizers, great desserts and cocktails, interesting main courses. Our budget is $120-$150. I read through the previous threads and the following places are the ones I am thinking about. I would welcome opinions and/or additional suggestions.
Note: I do have reservations for commis on saturday night but I read the reviews on yelp and they commented on the portion sizes being small. Would like to know if I should just got to Commis.
- Aziza: seems to be a board favorite but was not sure on the desserts.
- Gitane: Was recommended as a special occasion restaurant and I liked the overall menu and looked to meet all the specifications.
- AQ and Prospect: Would love to hear your thoughts on these.
- Foreign Cinema and Plum: Do they fit the "special occasion" criteria?
- Haven: Was not really enthused by the desserts
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 8 months ago | 3
Updated 5 months ago | 26
Updated 1 month ago | 76
Updated 2 months ago | 19