I am looking to buy a 28cm Staub ECI Braiser, but I have realized that there are 2 version of Staub Braiser available for me to choose.
1) Staub Chistera/Nike Braiser
2) Staub Hexagon Structure/Honeycomb Braiser
So can someone tell me:
1) Why there are 2 different design?
2) Which is a better Braiser?
3) Are their cooking purpose and function different?
Looking forward to hear from fellow Chowhounders!
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Jen Wheeler | It's fall, which means its time to pay tribute to that iconic mascot of the season. As a food, as...
by Pamela Vachon | These healthy fall salad recipes will keep you eating well all autumn, and cast your favorite fall...
by Jen Wheeler | Never underestimate the power of a one pot meal (or one pan, as the case may be). This easy sheet...