I am looking to buy a 28cm Staub ECI Braiser, but I have realized that there are 2 version of Staub Braiser available for me to choose.
1) Staub Chistera/Nike Braiser
2) Staub Hexagon Structure/Honeycomb Braiser
So can someone tell me:
1) Why there are 2 different design?
2) Which is a better Braiser?
3) Are their cooking purpose and function different?
Looking forward to hear from fellow Chowhounders!
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Rachel Johnson | Whether the kids are still distance learning or returning to a classroom, with school back in session...
by Daphne Chen | Valentine’s Day is on a weekday again this year, but that doesn’t mean you can’t swing a memorable...