Who says chains are all bad? One near me has hot choolate with peppermint schnapps and coffee liquor. Unfortunately it falls into chaindom with weak chocolate and aerosol whipped cream.
What are some good hot chocolate or cocoa ideas using alcohol.
I've been making hot chocolate with Hershey's new Special Dark Chocolate cocoa and brandy.
Looking on the web some other ideas ...
- white hot chocolate with brandy and candy canes
- bittersweet hot chocolate with port wine
- spicy Mexican hot chocolate with tequila
- zabaglione hot chocolate with cocoa, egg yolks and marsala wine
- hot cocoa, Baily's Irish cream, vodka and butterschotch schnapps
- hot chocoate and creme de menthe
- chambord raspberry liquor, creme de cocoa, cocoa
- kahlua Hot Chocolate
- amaretto hot chocolate
- frangelico hot chocolate
This book has a chapter with spirited hot chocloate like citrus and brandy hot chocolate and mint julep hot chocolate. Anyone have any opions on "Hot Chocolate - 50 Heavenly Cups of Comfort"?