I have searched & armed w/a list of dimsum, places to eat in Richmond area ( Clement & my favorite dimsum Ton Kiang) but still needs some recommendation for:
1. Good breakfast anywhere betw Holiday Inn SFO and SF city, or in Golden Gate Park, Union Square area?
2. Lunch around Fisherman Warf, Place of Fine Arts?
3. Any good family dinner, kid-friendly?
4. Good Asian-style lobster place?
5. Good breakfast nearby Holiday Inn in SFO airport area for the last day.
We have car rental to get around. Please include parking tip.