So myself and a bunch of friends (probably about 6) are heading in New Orleans in December for my 30th birthday. I've never been to New Orleans and I want to make sure this is the best party ever but Im in need of some help.
I will be in town for about 5 days (probably the 15th to 20th) but my friends will just be there the weekend (16th to 18th).
I need suggestions on:
1. places to eat. Im not a foodie but I do appreciate good food but love down home good cooking.
2. A great place to have birthday dinner on saturday the 17th. (must have nice ambience)
3. A great bakery to get a birthday cake
4. Potential places to have a small intimate birthday party (not for sure if I want to do one yet) and have some fun. Im a native New Yorker living in DC, so Im use to lounges with VIP sections for birthdays. Not for sure if I can get that in NOLA but as long as the place has a good vibe I will live.
5. Places to hang out at night on Friday and Sunday
6. Im staying extra days so I can do some touristy stuff like vist plantations etc....any suggestions on what/where I should go would be great.
Hoping to have a blast on my first trip on NOLA for my 30th.
Updated 5 months ago | 4
Updated 5 months ago | 0
Updated 2 months ago | 23
Updated 3 months ago | 18
Updated 3 months ago | 3