I will am arriving in DC Monday afternoon and leaving Thursday morning. I have done a little research and have made a few reservations, but need a little help. My girlfriend needs something on the menu that is very simple - a piece of fish or chicken is fine.
1) I have reservations at the Oval Room Monday night for dinner. It looks like they have a good lunch menu also - If we don't eat there Monday night we will probably have lunch there Tuesday or Wednesday.... Thoughts??
2) I have reservations at Central on Wednesday night for dinner. Good Choice?
3) I also have a reservation for Graffiato Tueday night. Might be a good lunch option also.
4) Any recommendations for lunch in Georgetown? Casual, Reasonably priced, not super heavy...
5) Any other must go restaurants? What about Ebbiitt Grill?
I would appreciate any help! Thank you!
707 6th Street NW, Washington, DC 20001
Updated 5 months ago | 7
Updated 2 years ago | 5
Updated 2 hours ago | 26
Updated 3 days ago | 33
Updated 13 hours ago | 27