General Discussion

"Inside Round"


General Discussion 4

"Inside Round"

FrankT | Mar 7, 2003 07:07 PM

HELP! I have a receipe that I want to try tomorrow that calls for an "inside round" roast of beef. I'm not exactly sure what cut they are referring to ----- a "top" or "bottom" round, a "tri-tip", a "top sirloin roast", etc. Can someone please help me out?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound