These Houstonians will be celebrating a 10th anniversary in New York in May. Here's our eating plans. Would love feedback on Thursday lunch and Sunday brunch. As you can probably gather, we love a good cocktail, in addition this will be our first trip together to NY sans kids. TIA!!!
Wed, May 27
- late afternoon lunch at Russ & Daughters Cafe
- dessert at Doughnut Plant or Big Gay Ice Cream
- pre-theater drinks at Death + Company or PDT
- post-show drinks at Lantern’s Keep at the Iriquois Hotel or Bar Centrale
Thu, May 28
- Midtown ramen lunch: Ippudo Westside, Ivan or Totto???
- post-MSG late dinner at The Breslin or the NoMad Bar
Fri, May 29
- pre-Lincoln Center lunch at Bar Boulud
- pre-dinner drinks at Pegu Club
- dinner at Babbo
- post-Blue Note drinks at Little Branch
Sat, May 30
- lunch Williamsburg Smorgasburg
- tour & tasting Brooklyn Brewery
- dinner Mission Chinese
- post-Jazz at Lincoln Center drinks at the Mandarin Oriental Lobby Lounge or ???
Sun, May 31 (Anniversary)
- Meatpacking District brunch at Cookshop, Spotted Pig or Colicchio & Sons Tap Room???
- Anniversary Dinner at Momofuku Ko
Mon, June 1
- early lunch at Eataly (pick up goodies to bring home/dinner for airplane)