Follow us:

Cookware 14

What is this?

juliejulez | Jan 7, 201505:15 PM

Ok so this may/may not be food/cookware related but since it's located in a dining room, I think it might be.

So, does anybody have an idea of what this thing is? Brand is Nutone. I don't think the liquor bottles have anything to do with whatever it is, the home is tenant occupied so they just set them there. The home was built in 1961 and I'm assuming it was added at that time. I've done lots of google image searching and looking on Ebay but haven't found what exactly it is.

The lever on the bottom says "low to high" and the thing at the top appears to be a vent of some kind? It's metal.

So, any ideas?

    Image Title (Optional)
    Caption (Optional)
    Image Credit (Optional)
Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›

Recommended from Chowhound

Catch up on the latest activity across all community discussions.
View latest discussions