I've got a bit of a challenge on my hands. My girlfriend's siblings and their families are in town this evening and I'm at a loss for a location that would accomodate a wide range of tastes, a large group, all on a budget.
Here's the breakdown:
• 8 Adults
• 2 Kids
• 2 of the adults enjoy great food (no limitations)
• 1 child is a fussy eater
• Parents and another couple prefer food on a budget.
I shudder to recommend something along the lines of a chain, but I'm struggling to think of a location that would accomodate all of these requests. Some ideas I had, but would provide their own challenges would be:
• Salad King (pretty good for a large group - but may prove challenging for one child)
• Stockyards (great food - but may not be able to accomodate the entire group)
• Terroni (great food - but may be on the pricy side for some of the members of the party)
Reco's are MORE than welcome ... I'm at a loss...
340 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M5B1R7, CA
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 5 months ago | 5
Updated 9 months ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 20
Updated 5 months ago | 18