Thanks for joining us for Cookware Week! In case you missed it, we shared our favorite cookware sets, accessories, and kitchen appliances, plus intel on how to care for all of it, the best recipes to make with every piece, and exclusive sales for Chowhound readers.
You’ll find all of our Cookware Week content archived on this page, and can jump to areas of specific interest via the links below. Happy cooking!
- The Best Cookware You Can Buy
- How to Care for Your Cookware
- Common Cookware Questions
- Kitchen Appliance Intel
- Bakeware Basics
- Putting It All to Work
- Exclusive Cookware Week Sales
The Best Cookware You Can Buy
We picked the best of the best to help you choose new cookware (or start your holiday shopping)—plus, budget-friendly alternatives and which 10 essential tools the author of “The Minimalist Kitchen” swears by.
- Best Direct-to-Consumer Cookware Brands to Buy in 2020
- The Best Cookware Sets to Buy in 2020
- The Best Dutch Ovens for 2020
- The Best Pressure Cookers of 2020
- The Best Skillets of 2020
- The Best Waffle Makers for 2020
- Budget-Friendly Cookware Alternatives
- The Stealth-Favorite Cookware Accessories You Won’t Know How You Lived Without
- The Faux Martha’s Top 10 Kitchen Tools & Tips for Making Your Own Minimalist Kitchen
- How to Choose the Right Nonstick Cookware & Make It Last
Some pieces of cookware are easy to confuse with one another—baking sheets, cookie sheets, and sheet pans, anyone? We’ll clear up some of the most common cases of mistaken identity in the kitchen, and answer other burning questions.
- What Is the Difference Between a Dutch Oven and a French Cocotte?
- What Is the Difference Between Cast Iron and Enameled Cast Iron?
- What Is the Difference Between a Pizza Stone and Pizza Steel?
- What Is the Difference Between a Sheet Pan and a Cookie Sheet?
- What Is the Difference Between Copper and Stainless Steel Pans?
Can You Use a Metal Spatula on Cast Iron Without Ruining the Seasoning?
- When Should You Use Your Grill Lid?
Caring for Your Cookware
Once you’ve assembled your dream team of cookware, you want to protect your investment, so it’s worth learning how to properly care for your pots and pans—and what you should never do with that saucepan or skillet.
- 8 Cardinal Sins of Cookware (You Might Not Realize You’re Committing)
- How to Properly Clean Cast Iron
- The Secrets to Making Dingy Baking Sheets Look Brand New
- The Best Ways to Store Your Pots and Pans
- When to Use Which Utensil (So You Don’t Damage Your Pans)
- Should You Polish Copper Pans?
- Tips for Properly Seasoning Cast Iron
Kitchen Appliance Intel
The slow cooker, Instant Pot, and air fryer have become countertop cookware constants. Here’s what you need to know about all three—plus, we reviewed a nifty new gadget that promises to turn any pressure cooker, including your Instant Pot, into an air fryer.
- Mealthy MultiPot & CrispLid Review: Everything You Need to Know About the New Game-Changing Gadget
- How to Use a Crock-Pot
- Is Getting an Air Fryer Worth It?
- Is Getting an Instant Pot Worth It?
9 Excellent Instant Pot Accessories for Healthy Eating
- What to Do With Your New Instant Pot
- What to Do With Your New Air Fryer
- What to Do With Your New Stand Mixer
- What to Do With Your New Dutch Oven
- What to Do With Your New Cast Iron Cookware
Bakeware is its own separate category, and baking season has officially begun, so this is where we’re breaking down all the equipment related to sweet stuff (though much of it can be used for savory dishes too).
- A Guide to Essential Baking Tools
- Glass vs Metal Baking Pans: Which One Should You Use?
- Our Favorite International Bakeware for Keeping It Cozy
- The Best Pie Pans for Browned Bottoms
- The Prettiest Pie Pans for Your Blue Ribbon Desserts
- How to Get a Bundt Cake Out of the Pan in One Piece
- Should You Use Parchment or Silicone Mats When Baking?
- How to Clean Greasy Silicone Mats
- How to Perfectly Line Every Pan with Parchment Paper
Putting It All to Work
Our favorite ways to put our sheet pans, skillets, air fryers, slow cookers, and other kitchen workhorses to good use (including the pieces that sometimes get pushed to the back of the cupboard—Bundt pans, we’re looking at you).
- Our Favorite Easy Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes
- How to Roast Veggies—and Why It Makes Them Taste Sweeter
15 Unexpected Air Fryer Recipes
- How to Use Your Wok on the Grill
- How to Use Everything on Your Wedding Registry
- New Ways to Use Your Muffin Tins
- New Ways to Use Your Bundt Pan
- New Ways to Use Your Loaf Pan
- How to Keep Food From Sticking & Burning in Thin Saute Pans
- What to Do with Mini Cast Iron Skillets
- The Best Instant Pot Cookbooks
- Air Fryer Cookbooks for Everybody, Including Vegans and Keto Eaters
Exclusive Cookware Week Sales
We were excited to offer you some exclusive discounts on big-name brands as part of Cookware Week: an additional 10 percent off plus free shipping on your order at Home and Cook Sales on brands like All-Clad and Lagostina, and $20 off a bestselling pan and knife bundle at Material Kitchen! While these two sales are now over, stay tuned for even more great offers in future.