The day after Thanksgiving (aka, Black Friday) may be over, but you probably definitely still have Thanksgiving leftovers, and if you’re looking for ways to make them more exciting, we have one word for you: pizza.
I’ve been making strange, unacceptable pizzas for some time now. If you don’t think Thanksgiving leftovers work as pizza (but trust me, they do!), then try using your leftovers to make epic turkey-tastic nachos.
But, come on…pizza!
- 1 ball of pizza dough (feel free to use store-bought pizza dough!)
- Flour (for dusting)
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup gravy
- 1/2 cup roasted turkey
- 1 cup sausage stuffing
- 4 tablespoons cranberry sauce
How to Make Thanksgiving Leftovers Pizza
1. Set the oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface, then place it on a baking sheet or pizza stone.
3. Spread the gravy over the pizza crust, leaving approximately a half inch of crust free of gravy.
4. Next evenly distribute the cheese, turkey, cranberry sauce and sausage stuffing over the gravy base.
6. Bake pizza in the oven for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Checkered Chef Rocker Pizza Cutter, $10.95 on Amazon
Your little old pizza wheel has nothing on this blade.
See our pizza headquarters for more.
Related Video: How to Stretch Pizza Dough