I've been making strange unacceptable pizzas for some time now. If you don't think Thanksgiving leftovers work as pizza (but trust me, they do!), then try using your leftovers to make epic turkey-tastic nachos.
1 ball of pizza dough
3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
1. Set the oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface, then place it on a baking sheet or pizza stone.
3. Spread the gravy over the pizza crust, leaving approximately a half inch of crust free of gravy.
4. Next evenly distribute the cheese, turkey, cranberry sauce and sausage stuffing over the gravy base.
6. Bake pizza in the oven for 15 minutes. Enjoy!