You spent a beautiful fall day picking a bushel of apples, now what to do with them? We've got you covered with all of our favorite ways to use up fresh, local apples!
1. Baked Oatmeal With Apples And Maple Syrup by @sasha.swerdloff
This will become a go-to breakfast for the winter months!
2. Bourbon Spiked Apple Cider Doughnuts by @jschmons
Weekend brunch done right. Save some of the homemade bourbon sugar to sweeten your next Old Fashioned.
3. Apple Muffins by @tuuliatalvio
A great gluten free & vegan way to start the morning!
1. Grilled Cheese With Ham, Brie, Apple And Dijon by @eatswithmichael
How to upgrade a grilled cheese? Add crisp apple slices!
2. Sweet Potato And Apple Noodle Salad by @smallsuppers
Step aside zoodles, it's all about spiralized apples this fall!
1. Elderflower Bourbon Apple Cider by @colljeffers
This will warm you up on chilly fall days!
2. Spice Apple, Rye, Applejack And Lemon Cocktail by @robgullixson
The apple syrup used in this cocktail is made from apple cores and peels; a genius way to use up apple pie trimmings!
1. Bourbon Apple Pie Layer Cake by @katie_clova
You can't go wrong with apple pie in cake form!
2. Feedfeed Hasselback Apples
Top with vanilla ice cream and you have the perfect low maintenance fall dessert. Check out our video tutorial for how to hasselback anything here!
Cover photo by @jschmons
A crowd sourced digital cooking publication and global community of home cooks, bloggers, chefs, and sustainable food suppliers. Join our growing community that loves to cook / bake and share inspiration by tagging it #feedfeed.