SF Bay Area
Food and drink that has us seeing gold
Check out the Pilot of the FULLest Travel Video Series- Episode 1 in Portland, OR. Throughout the episode, I curated a list of food and adventure recommendations for your next trip to Portland, OR!
Portland Recommendations/Itinerary for a jam-packed day/night, all featured in FULLest Episode 1:
1. Blue Star Donuts: You must try the Creme Brulee Donut any time of day.
2. Imperial: Executive Chef Vitaly Paley's Restaurant including Jewish/Russian Cuisine. I explored brunch here and loved the Grilled Grapefruit appetizer (not on the menu, but ask for it) to start, and the Potato Latkas is a staple. Biscuits and Gravy is the most popular for brunch and great hangover food! Dinner is exceptional here as well, try the menu and let me know what you like.
3. St. Johns Bridge, and Cathedral Park: Great for golden hour lighting and a picnic with the local beer/wine.
4. Portland Food Trucks: Go to Altengartz Bratwurst and try a sausage of your liking! I did a traditional single with a toasted bun, but go wild and get the extra toppings!
5. Tasty N Alder: Grab a craft cocktail here for before or after dinner drinks. Great for a date night or an intimate setting with close friends. I tried a Mezcal favorite since I am partial to Mezcal. The drink and food menu changes seasonally, so for September 2018 I would try the Memphis Kilt Lifter which includes Mezcal.
I hope you try these recommendations and enjoy! I am always looking for feedback on menus, let me know what you like and any additional recommendations you can share I would love to hear about!
FULLest is a Food & Travel Video series about living your life to the FULLest and eating your way to the FULLest. I travel to new cities to discover different cultures and what makes each city authentic. Is it the local food, or breathtaking views that give the city a heartbeat? I track these niche characteristics down to curate free recommendations for your next adventure!