It's tomato time! Heirloom, sun gold, green, cherry, plum, campari and zebra; we love them all! We're celebrating summer the best way we know how; simple recipes that highlight the beauty that is a perfectly ripe tomato.
1. Grilled Pizza with Pesto and Roasted Tomatoes by @lastingredient
This recipe uses homemade pizza dough, but store bought works just as well when you are running short on time!
2. Grilled Chicken with Bruschetta Style Tomatoes by @cremedelacrumb1
The bruschetta style tomato topping gives this grilled chicken some freshness, and pairs nicely with the melted mozzarella!
3. Sourdough with Cherry Tomatoes, Avocado, Basil and Labneh by @claudiabrick
This sourdough toast has all the goodies! From tomatoes to avocado to labneh (think thicker greek yogurt) it makes for a delicious breakfast, snack or light lunch.
4. Tomato, Zucchini, Sausage And Halloumi Bake by @halfbakedharvest
This dish only takes 15 minutes of prep time making it a perfect weeknight meal!
5. Fried Green Tomato BLT by @thegourmetmd
Give your BLT some flair by adding fried green tomatoes as well as fresh ones!
6. Heirloom Tomato Tart with Almond Pesto by @leefromamerica
The crust of this tart is made gluten free with almond and quinoa flours!
7. Gazpacho with Salami Breadcrumbs and Cherry Tomatoes by @melinahammer
Crush up some bread crumbs and sauté with finely chopped salami for a perfect gazpacho topping!
8. Baked Eggs in Roasted Tomatoes by @amieebourque
What could be better than baked eggs in tomatoes for brunch? Especially when it can be ready in just 35 minutes!
9. Peach, Heirloom Tomato, Prosciutto and Burrata Salad by @thefeedfeed
A summery spin on classic caprese, this super easy salad will delight guests and couldn't be simpler to make!
A crowd sourced digital cooking publication and global community of home cooks, bloggers, chefs, and sustainable food suppliers. Join our growing community that loves to cook / bake and share inspiration by tagging it #feedfeed.