SF Bay Area
Food and drink that has us seeing gold
There are few things more satisfying on a hot summer day than biting into a fresh, juicy peach! With peach season in full swing we've pulled together 9 of our favorite summer recipes with flavors ranging from sweet to savory.
1. Grilled Brie with Spicy Peaches by @thedaleyplate
Grilling brie adds a nice smoky flavor, but if you prefer baked brie, by all means, go for it!
2. Peach and Basil Wine Ice Pops by @thefeedfeed
We are all about these poptails because what better way to use your peaches than in popsicles that also have wine in them?!
3. Peaches Baked with Honey and Thyme by @bealubas
These baked peaches are wonderful served with yogurt for breakfast or vanilla ice cream for dessert!
4. Honeyed Ginger Bourbon White Peach Fizz by @colljeffers
This refreshing summer cocktail might have a fancy name, but don't worry it easy to whip up!
5. Peach Balsamic Bruschetta by @sproutedroutes
The sweetness of peaches and the acidity of balsamic vinegar pair perfectly together!
6. Burrata, Peach, Tomato, Basil and Prosciutto Salad by @thefeedfeed
This is our go to summer platter for entertaining! You might never go back to making the traditional caprese salad after you try this one with peaches and prosciutto.
7. Peach Pie by @twofakindcooks
Who doesn't love a peach pie? Don't be intimidated by this crust because you can make yours as ornate or simple as you please!
Cover photo by @thedaleyplate