We wait all year for sweet corn to be in season, and before we know it the farm stand or market have fewer and fewer for us to chomp away at. So before that happens it's time to eat as much corn as you can! Sure, a little bit of butter is really all a grilled or flash boiled ear needs, but we do also love to cook with it in soups, dips, salads and more.
1. Grilled Corn by @danseidman
Keep it simple and delicious with this easy Grilled Corn that gets shucked beforehand so the kernels get a nice char.
2. Grilled Corn, Feta, Nectarine, Egg-in-a-hole Avocado Toast by @halfbakedharvest
This toast is loaded with everything we love in the summer. From corn to nectarines all the flavors blend together perfectly!
3. Heirloom Tomato Salad with Blistered Corn and Burrata by @kevmasse
Of course we love the tomatoes and blistered corn in this recipe, but at the end of the day it's the addition of burrata that won our hearts.
4. Salmon with Swiss Chard, Corn and Cherry Tomatoes by @jakecohen
This recipe is great when you need an easy weeknight meal, but you don't want to compromise on flavor!
5. Spicy Chipotle Elote with Lime Crema by @nocrumbsleft
Gorgeous in presentation and taste, this chipotle spiced corn dish will be the center of attention at your dinner party!
6. Spicy White Bean, Sweet Corn and Yellow Tomato Soup by @vegetarianventures
When it's too hot to turn on the stove this soup is your answer. Rich and creamy from white beans, this dish is perfect served as lunch, an appetizer or light dinner!
Cover image by @nocrumbsleft
A crowd sourced digital cooking publication and global community of home cooks, bloggers, chefs, and sustainable food suppliers. Join our growing community that loves to cook / bake and share inspiration by tagging it #feedfeed.