Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
Tom Collins Cocktail
Tom yum po-tak ta-lay
- * 100 grams green mussel, cleaned
* 100 grams crab, chopped into small pieces
* 80 grams red sea bass , sliced
* 80 grams squid, scored and sliced
- * 80 grams medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled and deviened
* 1/4 cup mushrooms, peel black skin and cut in half
* 2 tablespoons galangal, sliced
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 3 tablespoons lime juice
* 5-10 chillies, crushed
- * 2 lemomgrass, sliced 2 inch long and crushed
* 3 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
* 1/2 cup basil leaves
* 2 cup vegetable stock or water
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
- 1Heat vegetable stock or water in a big pot. Wait until boiling, add lemongrass, galangal and kaffir lime leaves then wait for another 5 minutes.
- 1Add green mussel, crab, red sea bass, squid, shrimps and mushrooms in the boiling water for 4 minutes or until all ingredients cooked.
- 2. Add basil and fish sauce, lime juice, crushed chilies. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately with hot steamed rice.