Spinach and Feta Scramble
- 10 large eggs
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 pound baby spinach
- 1Place the eggs, feta, cream, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and whisk until the eggs are broken up and the mixture is thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- 2Heat the butter in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. When it foams, add the spinach and cook, turning constantly with a rubber spatula, until wilted, about 5 minutes. Add the spinach to the reserved egg mixture and stir to coat.
- 3Return the pan to medium-low heat, add the spinach-egg mixture, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggs have reached your desired doneness.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved