Sesame Red Snapper
A delicious and easy Red Snapper inspired by my best friend’s father who is Chinese.
- 8 oz red snapper filet
- 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sherry
- 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
- 1Rinse the snapper fillets in cold water and pat dry
- 2In a small bowl mix Soy Sauce, sherry, and Sesame Oil
- 3On a baking sheet line with foil and crimp up the edges (you are going to make a foil packet to enclose the fish and sauce)
- 4Place the fish on the foil and spoon over half of the sauce, turn fish over and do the same to the other side.
- 5Place little pats of butter on top of the fish and crimp edges of foil to cover and enclose the fish.
- 6Place in a preheated 400 degree oven, for 10-13 minutes. Enjoy it with brown rice and a vegetable of your choice
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved