How-to Roast Almonds
I’ve been roasting a lot of almonds lately. I explained to my husband that they taste much better purchased raw and roasted fresh at home (rather than purchasing them already roasted). After one batch of my roasted almonds he was sold!
- 1 pound whole raw almonds
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1Spread the almonds out in two 9×13 inch baking dishes
- 2Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes, until a nutty aroma wafts out of the oven
- 3Remove almond from oven and sprinkle with salt
- 4Cool for 1 hour
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved