Adapted from Employees Only
Employees Only is a New York City bar that redefines mixology with creative twists on classic cocktails. This take on the martini combines lavender-infused gin with vermouth spiked with herbes de Provence.
- 2 1/2 ounces Lavender-Infused Gin
- 2 1/2 ounces Vermouth de Provence
- 1 ounce Cointreau or other orange-flavored liqueur
- Orange twist, for garnish
- 1Place a martini glass in the freezer to chill.
- 2Place the gin, vermouth, and Cointreau in a cocktail shaker and fill it halfway with ice. Stir until beads of sweat form on the side of the shaker.
- 3Strain into the chilled martini glass. Garnish with an orange twist and serve.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved