This mock aioli, made with mayo instead of raw egg and oil, is delicious over crab cakes or tossed into a seafood salad or coleslaw. And it takes just minutes to make.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Finely grated zest of 1 medium lemon (or 1 teaspoon packed)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Mix all the measured ingredients in a small bowl until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved