Leftover Chinese Takeout Rice Pudding
- 1 tablespoon instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup powdered, hazelnut-flavored nondairy creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 packed cup day-old Chinese takeout rice (white)
- 1Dissolve pudding mix, nondairy creamer, and salt in water in a medium-size microwave-safe dish. Add rice and stir to coat.
- 2Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes or until hot. Remove cover, stir to combine, and let sit for 5 to 7 minutes to allow rice to soak up liquid. Serve.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved