Herbed Avocado Spread
Take mashed avocado to the next level with flavors reminiscent of Green Goddess Dressing. This spread tastes great on a BLT, grilled or roasted chicken, roasted vegetables, or a seared piece of halibut.
This recipe was featured as part of our Sandwich Spreads.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 6 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1Place the avocado in a medium, nonreactive bowl and mash with a fork until evenly broken up.
- 2Add the chives and parsley (or your other favorite herbs), vinegar, salt, and pepper to taste. Fold together until well combined.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved