Creole Mustard Sauce
Field Guide to Herbs & Spices
A great-tasting condiment to accompany grilled meat or fish.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 finely diced celery stalk
- 1 diced roasted red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 4 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
1Whisk together 2 cups mayonnaise, 1 finely diced celery stalk, 1 diced roasted red bell pepper, 1/2 cup chopped Italian parsley, 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions, 4 tablespoons whole-grain mustard, 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar, 2 tablespoons paprika, 1 tablespoon dry mustard, 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, and 2 teaspoons hot sauce.
2Store in the refrigerator. Serve with grilled seafood, fish, chicken, and steak.
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by the CHOW food
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved