Cheeky Irish Monkey
A very tasty Irish coffee inspired by the needs of a college student wanting to add a little more to his espresso before a long night of studying. With the exception of the espresso, all ingredients were budget ingredients from Aldi’s. Student was not expecting much from this new concoction, but turned out to be one of his favorite drinks.
- 6 ounces of chocolate milk
- 2 shots of Starbucks Bold Espresso Roast
- Half shot of O'Donnell's Irish Cream
- whipped cream
- 1Heat 6 ounces of chocolate milk
- 2Brew and mix in 2 shots of Starbucks Espresso
- 3Add half shot of O’Donnell’s Irish Cream
- 4Top off with whipped cream
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved