- 1 large firm banana, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced habanero pepper
- salt to taste
- 1Mix together the banana, red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper, cilantro, green onion, lime juice, brown sugar, ginger, olive oil, and habanero pepper in a bowl; season with salt.
- 2Serve within 1 hour
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved