Baja Bruja Soup
by Gypsy Jan
A hearty, vegan concoction – so filling and satisfying on a cold winter’s day!
- 12 potatoes cut into big chunks (too small will get mushy)
- Large can whole tomatoes - chop, slice or squeeze with your hands
- Garlic to taste
- Whole onion, chopped large
- Vegetable bouillon cube, at least 2-3
- Fresh green chilies, chopped fine
1Skim the surface when the potatoes are cooked through.
2Then serve up the “filthy beast”.
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved