Hi everyone! My hubby, toddler daughter, and I will be staying at the Hyatt Hill Country for 3 nights at the end of June. Due to her naps, we'll likely just eat lunch on the property. So, what 3 dinner restaurants would you suggest to get a small sampling of all the great food that San Antonio has to offer?
Items of note about us:
* We love trying local food (non-chain).
* We would prefer inexpensive - ($10-$15 max or an entree)
* With a 16 month old, we don't want to be driving for long stretches to get to our dining locations. No more than 15-30 minutes max.
* We are aware that Rudy's BBQ is extremely close to our hotel, but we also have a Rudy's in Dallas so it is not a very exciting option.
* We have great food options in Dallas so we are sometimes let down when we dine in other cities. =( I know this is most likely related to my failure to pick good dining options rather than the city's failure to serve good food. So, I know that San Antonio has great food, and I want to make sure we find the best that San Antonio has to offer so we can rave about it when we get back to DFW!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 12
Updated 26 days ago | 7
Updated 2 years ago | 5