Ok ok ok, I must admit...I'm a wings fanatic and when it comes to delicious wings - I'm all ears and would love recommendations to get not only the best buffalo wings in town but they best wings period...whether breaded, bbq, teriyaki, or even scarpariello. Any places you know of that are must haves? Here are 5 picks for you to check out if you haven't already.
1. Waterfront Ale House (30th & 2nd Ave) Spicy Wings...with homemade sauce and chunky Blue Cheese
2. Tebaya Japanese Style Wings 19th between 6th & 7th Ave (Double Fried, Ginger Sesame, with Teriyaki Glaze)
3. Carmines (Time Square) Amazing Scarpariello Wings!
4. Bonelick Park (West Village) BBQ Hot Spot
5. Blue Smoke (Gramercy) BBQ
I heard Dinosaur BBQ is good too...but haven't been yet to sample the goods...
Look forward to your recommendations!
144 W 19th St, New York, NY 10011
116 East 27th Street, New York, NY 10016
Waterfront Ale House
540 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10016
777 W. 125th Street, New York, NY 10027
Updated 9 months ago | 6
Updated 6 months ago | 2
Updated 4 months ago | 7
Updated 4 months ago | 1
Updated 2 months ago | 37