i received a $250 (canadian) gift card for william sonoma recently. i popped into the store over the weekend and came out empty handed. i'm totally undecided on what to buy ...
here's what i have ALREADY:
- kitchen aid stand mixer
- selection of knives - chef, paring, boning, bread, etc. - mainly from nella cucina
- cuisinart food processor
- cuisinart bread maker
- rival slow cooker
- zorozushi (sp?) rice cooker
- coffee maker, toaster, toaster oven, electric kettle
- braun immersion blender
- various pots/pans (non-stick and stainless steel - lagostina, cuisinart)
- various bakeware (really don't need more here)
- cooking utensils (including WS silicone spatulas, microplanes, etc.)
- mixing bowls (WS melamine, staineless steel, pyrex, etc.)
- corningware casserole dishes (or whatever those big white things are called!)
i'm sure there is more but i just can't remember it all right now!
i love to cook and love to bake. i entertain probably 2/3 times per month.
i feel like i already have A LOT of stuff and storage space is starting to become premium real estate in my kitchen! all of the 'stuff' is under 10 years old ... not sure if replacing is something i need to do at this time ...
so, what would you buy???